Wednesday 25 January 2017

Carousel Birthday- Box Card

Hello there,
How is your week going? Whizzing by fast here, and I have been busy dreaming of new craft rooms and creative spaces but will tell you more about that later.

I am sharing another of those Box Cards, I think I made about 3 since our last Fancy Fold Blog Hop. This would make a perfect hosts gift or indeed Birthday gift for someone. You can find the tutorial HERE 



I love the Carousel Birthday stamp set in fact I like the whole suite. There is a matching paper pad and a fabulous embellishment kit  which makes creating gorgeous projects so easy.

Here's a close up of the main panel, do you like that small scalloped square peeking through? Its from the Layering Square framelits 


And because the kits have plenty of these gorgeous foiled labels I decided they would make perfect birthday tags so stamped a decorated a few to pop inside the box. The colours used are Blushing Bride, Pool Party and Soft Suede. All the sequins, ribbon and thread are part of the embellishment kit.


 

And here's the box section opened so you can see how it all works :) Cute huh??


 

Thank you so much for joining me today, till next time big hugs xoxo

Monica 
Shop Stampin' Up!

3 comments :

  1. GREAT idea and amazing project!! Thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely project Monica . Hope all is well with you . Can't case this as that is one stamp set I didn't buy ! Winter is definitely here so crafting it is . Have a good evening. Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx