Tuesday 17 January 2017

Free stamps are the best kind of stamps

Hello there,
Welcome to a blog post from me today, which sees me  showcasing a FREE stamp set called Delicate Details that can be yours should you wish it !!!
Are you asking yourself HOW? Simply spend £45 in my Online Shop then choose a FREE stamp set or accessory pack or Designer Papers you choose from this list HERE




Those little lace strips pieces are delightful and create super cute backgrounds and not just backgrounds. This was one of the cards I created for our January Team Training Event and the colours used are Mint Macaron and a Soft Suede .. at least that what they should have been !! I created this card on an evening and I think I used Crumb Cake instead but its still pretty in the end any neutral would work well <3 nbsp="" p="">


The fancy label, tassle and sparkly bakers twine come from the delightful Cupcake and Carousels Embelishment kit . The sentiment comes from the matching stamp set Carousel Birthday and I love the fancy font.. it's a great suite, in fact it even has matching papers so you can coordinate across the board. I will share more projects using this fab suite keep your eyes on the blog. 




What do you think? I would love to hear from you.. Right now I will thank you for stopping by and hope to see you again soon. Much love 
Monica 
xoxox

Shop Stampin' Up!

1 comment :

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx