Wednesday 8 March 2017

Stamp To Share- A New Blog Hop

Hello there and welcome to my blog,
Look at the time I am blogging !!! Its 9pm here in the UK and the reason for blogging so late is due to me joining in a new global blog hop called Stamp To Share. We are going to share a couple of projects featuring a particular bundle of products each month on the second Wednesday of the month. So sit back, relax and enjoy ....

We are showcasing the Lift Me Up Bundle this month, and you should have joined me from my gorgeous friend Moira :) didn't you love her projects??

This bundle was the first one I ordered when our preorder went live and the online world is full of gorgeous samples. I wanted to focus on something quite girly so went with an explosion of pink. 


The colours used were Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Real Red and Basic Grey. The white layer was embossed using the Softly Falling embossing folder and the balloons were stamped on Whisper White and cut with the matching framelits. 


I have also used the Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush to add some sparkle onto the lovely balloons but you can't really see that so you will have to use your imagination a little. 


Once I made the card I just cut some extra balloons and decorated one of the White Gift Boxes . Its so much easier to make two of everything once you have everything out. I have been making a habit of creating two identical cards or ever so slightly different and its amazing how quickly you build a stash. 

Here's a closer look at the pretty box


I added one of the beautiful Lace Doilies and the beautiful accents came from the Metallic Enamel Shapes

I hope you enjoyed my projects, thank your visiting me today and have fun hopping along. Next stop is Amy Koenders, I cannot wait for you to see what she has in store :)


And if you get sidetracked for any reason here's the whole blog list for your convenience. Until next much love and hugs. 

Monica xoxo


















Shop Stampin' Up!

10 comments :

  1. Gorgeous, as per usual, just like you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Monica,

    WOW, your ideas are so amazing! I love the colors that you use for the card and for the box, both is lovely :) ! Thanks for your ideas on our first international blog hop. I'm looking forward to the next hop :).

    Big hugs,
    Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monica, I LOVE your explosion of pink and all that divine texture! So much to see on your gorgeous projects! I am thrilled to be hopping with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness I love the way you dressed this box and the matching card is stunning!
    I am so glad we are in this hop together. Always fun with you. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, WOW and Wow, first off I LOVE your choice of colours, they go so beautifully together. Then the card, lovely and soft, it looks like we are flying in a balloon....and then the box...it's so elegant and the doily is the perfect added touch, no one would want to open it!...Thanks so much for joining us and it's an honour to be hopping with you again my amazing friend...big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful projects! I love the colors that you used and the little doily on your gift box adds the perfect girly touch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning Monica - I adore the colours it is so elegant. Thrilled to be in the same design team as you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet Monica! my Favorite Colours i love it ...Wonderful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super sweet. Love the colors.
    Eva

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx