Tuesday 11 April 2017

Flower Shop Gift packaging by Stampin'Up!

Hello there :)
Did you enjoy your weekend? WOW wasn't the weather fabulous in the UK? I don't think I ever remember 24 celsius in early April. 

I spent my weekend in Amsterdam at our fabulous On Stage Event, and I had such an amazing time, I will do a post on it once I have unpacked everything. We also got a glimpse of the New upcoming Annual Catalogue and let me tell you I was hyperventilating seeing it :) 

One of my dear friends celebrated her Birthday while I was away so we went by yesterday to deliver her gift and card. I just love when I can coordinate my packaging with the flowers and have everything match. 


By Monica Gale UK demonstrator

I used the Flower Shop Stamp Set from Stampin'Up and the matching Pansy Punch to create both my card and my gift packaging.  

By Monica Gale UK demonstrator


And here they both are. Soft colour combo of  Kraft card stock for the base of the card and used an old retired box we used to sell for the gift. I always stock up on the good items I know I can use again and again and the 12x12 KRAFT is on the retiring list NOW please do not miss out.

By Monica Gale UK demonstrator


I embossed a smaller layer of Kraft card with the Polka Dot Embossing Folder  and trimmed the edges with tiny strips of Gold Glimmer Paper. 
The flowers were watercolored using an Aquapainter, Flirty Flamingo and Rich Razzleberry reinkers then some sequins and rhinestones added to the centres. 

Have you noticed the leaf? its the negative after cutting the dainty one used on the box. I simply cut around the outline and bam a lovely extra bit of sparkle from something I would have thrown away normally. 

By UK demonstrator Monica Gale


Here's a close up of that left which comes from the Botanical Builder Framelits also on the retired list and only £21, oh man all my faves are going!!

Thank you so much for your visit today and if there's anything I can help you with please send me an email. 

Hugs
Monica   




Shop Stampin' Up!

2 comments :

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx