Wednesday 19 April 2017

Stamp To Share International Blog Hop

Hello there and welcome to our Stamp to Share Blog Hop.
It makes me smile reading that as the only stamping I did for today's project was a teeny tiny sentiment :)
Let me jump straight in with my project, this month's Theme was Balloons ....


I'll be honest, this card turned up nothing like I envisaged and nothing that I did to it could get it to what was in my head. Some days you keep trying and it doesn't work out, I can't be fabulous all the time *wink*

Still there's some cool things going on here. 


I created a longer shaker frame from the Layering Square Framelits  and filled it with some of the yummy Sprinkles Embellishments . Before I attached it the base was sponged with Soft Sky and Pool Party in an ombre effect and splashed it with some water to create a bit more texture, I left the drops quite big on purpose so that you could see them amongst the small sprinkles.


A few punched up Balloons from some designer paper, some clouds from the Lift Me Up stamp set and a sentiment from the same set and my Ultra Quick WoN't Win You any Prize card was done !!! 

Now let's just send you round the other fabulous designers on the hop and see what they have created for you. 



Monica Gale - UK- You Are Here
Amy Koenders - USA
Kylie Bertucci - Australia
Sandi MacIver - Canada
Paula Dobson - New Zealand
Caroline Van der Straaten - Netherlands 
Shop Stampin' Up!

6 comments :

  1. oh how cute, I love shaker cards and this one is totally stinking adorable!...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome Monica! I love your shaker card, your frame is fantastic. Great design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one fabulous card Monica, love the shaker element

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool card, I need to crack for those sequins. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this shaker card. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful shaker card! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx