Monday 22 May 2017

Unicorn Party Invites

Hello there,
I hope you had a lovely weekend. Part of mine was spent crafting some delightful Unicorn Party invitations for hubby's granddaughter who will be celebrating her 11th Birthday soon.
Faye like many girls right now, is Unicorn obsessed and her invites had to clearly communicate that.




Aren't they magical? She just about died when she saw them LOL. They were incredibly easy to design but quite labour intensive because of the many components .. Thank Goodness we didn't have to make a load of them.


I used a thinlit die (sneak peak alert, this is from a new set soon to be released *wink*) to draw my eyes on a piece of Whisper White card stock but some punched circles of card would work just as well.


I then stamped a cloud of magical stars around the head of the unicorn using the Love Sparkles set, you can get yours HERE .


And lastly I filled the space with punched out flowers. Oh the ears... I forgot to show you what I have used for the ears.


The leaves from the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies turned out to be perfect!!!  I have said it before and say it again, all of us crafters are guilty of hoarding supplies but this is WHY we are doing it !!! So that when we have to create something unique, we have a large array of tools at our disposal. Now go, GO on and collect some more pretty guilt free as I am sure one day you will work on that special project and you will have exactly what you need ....


Here's a view of the inside, the invitation stamp is a retired one we used to carry a few years back. I cannot tell you how many times I have used this stamp already, so glad I bought it at the time. If you have something on your wish list, BUY IT NOW before it retirees forever.

You might want to know how I made the rainbow letters??


I have used small drops of reinkers from our Brights Collection, dotted on a piece of folded baby wipe. Then I simply dragged the baby wipe over some white card and my magical rainbows appeared effortlessly. 

Once the ink dried, I chopped it into small sections then cut out Faye's name using our fabulous Large Letters Dies. Now these babies carry an eye popping investment price tag, HOWEVER I cannot tell you how fab they are and how much you will use them if you were to buy them HERE. Also I need to tell you that you have until the end of this month to take advantage of the 10% discount for the STAMPS and Matching DIES bundle.

What do you think of them? Magical right? Every little Unicorn mad Princess would be delighted with these, not to mention the lucky recipients that receive one of these. 

And the pressure is on for the perfect Unicorn Party now :), it will be the first event to take place in my Studio and I am not quite sure if the girls or myself are more excited LOL

Thank you for joining me today, see you again soon
Much Love 
Monica 







Shop Stampin' Up!

16 comments :

  1. How generous of you to share all those lovely tips and tricks! I think your monicorn is fabulous, you did an amazing job even down to the sparkly detail of ribbons and sequins and yumminess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lucky little girl! These are so cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how gorgeous your invitations are. I am sure you will all have a fabulous party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how gorgeous your invitations are. I am sure you will all have a fabulous party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! I would loved to have seen your rainbow colored fingers after the baby wipe technique.
    Hugs, Di

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, wow, wow! These are amazing! Thank you so much for sharing! 💖💖💖

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW - what spectacular cards Monica I get she was thrilled with them

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow these are amazing, I bet all her friends were envious.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omgosh !! What a beautiful card ...I have 14 Grands those 7 girls are going to freak out .. to get a unicorn card .. Thsnk you Hope I can do as good a job as you ., Hugs Anne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omgosh !! What a beautiful card ...I have 14 Grands those 7 girls are going to freak out .. to get a unicorn card .. Thsnk you Hope I can do as good a job as you ., Hugs Anne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very creative, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  12. These cards blow me away Thank you so much for sharing Hugs to you

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so Much for Sharing this soooo Cute Card Just love it

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow !!! It's so cute ! I love ! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx