Wednesday 22 November 2017

Get Ready for Christmas with my Stampin' Up! Kits

Hello there,
I hope your week is going well. I have a really good post for you today. I am releasing two of my popular classes from this year's retreat that will allow you to make something a gorgeous decoration to display in your home this Christmas and the second option will allow you to get some of your Christmas gifts done. So please check them out then reserve yours TODAY, any questions please ask by emailing me HERE



This gorgeous tree is really breathtaking in real life and a show stopper. You will receive everything you need in the kit to make one of these lovely trees apart from glue and the white snowflakes. I decided not to add these are they are really time consuming for me to cut before hand so you will have to provide an alternative but really the trees are gorgeous without them. You will also need to provide glue and some glitter.  KIT INCLUDES POSTAGE.
--------------------------



The second option is this Heavenly Aromatherapy Gift Set. You will receive everything you need to make THREE of these sets. The bath Salts are 100% natural and smell divine, you are sure to want to keep one set for yourself.



All you will have to provide for this project is ink in your choice. The colours used here Are Perfect Plum, Sweet Sugarplum, So Saffron, Wild Wasabi.  KIT INCLUDES POSTAGE.


Thank you so much for checking in, much love 
Monica 
Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx