Tuesday 14 November 2017

Stampin'Up On Stage Event Solihull

Hello there,
WOW, I have just about come back down to earth after a fabulous weekend spent with my team at our bi annual training event that took place in Birmingham.

We kicked it off with a yummy Afternoon Tea on Friday, where we swapped gifts and even did a spot of crafting. A sweet little stocking made with the Trim Your Stocking Die showcased here by the gorgeous Vanessa :)




Vanessa is also holding her goodie bag that I put together for my all attending team members. I used the fabulous You're Priceless across all of my gifts this year. It fitted perfectly



Then on Friday evening we attended an special Leaders Event, with a fancy delicious meal and wonderful presentations. 



I loved the colour scheme of the table decor and how gorgeous do my teamies Julie and Sharon look? It was a fun event and as well as the dinner we were spoiled with a personalised T-Shirt and a brand NEW stamp set that's coming soon in the Spring Catalogue. 

Saturday was all about fun new to be released products, crafting, business presentations and  hanging with my fab team having a grand time :) They are the biggest part of doing what I love, the friendship and relationships are the most wonderful thing in this business and I will forever be grateful to this girls for allowing me to share their journeys. 

     



     



  
  

    


Oooh I nearly forgot the cake !!!! We are celebrating 10 years in the UK this week and it was fun to see these yummy cupcakes everywhere.. 


   

 And there was plenty of recognition for our past year achievements.  Incredibly humbled and happy to have ranked number 8 in the UK, I have managed to place top 10 overall ever since starting my Stampin'Up! journey nearly 10 years ago !!! THANK YOU to all that supported me over these years.

                   

If you are reading this post and are thinking you would love to be part of it all as well, then please contact me so that we can chat about the possibility of joining one of the friendliest, loveliest teams there are. I am truly proud of all of the girls in our team for their warm hearts and for always being there for each other or simply follow this link and 



Thank you for joining me today and allowing me to share a little of what goes on behind the scenes of our Stampin'Up! businesses.

Much love 
Monica xx


Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx