Wednesday 4 April 2018

Rainbows and Unicorns Magical Day from Stampin Up

Stampin Up Demonstrator Monica Gale Unicorn Myths and Magic 
Hello there,

Goodness, this week feels like is slipping away fast, not helped by the fact that here in the UK we had a long weekend off work, with a bank holiday Monday.

I am sharing a drop dead, gorgeously cute card with you today. And its a case of a similar one I found on Pinterest but sadly one that doesn't go to a website, so I cannot link to it as a source but if was pretty much identical apart form the Unicorn.



Stampin Up Magical Day Unicorn with Monica Gale

Yiikkeeesss !!! Isn't it gorgeous and FUN ?? I simply love the dreamy sponged background with the textured dots and my Happy Unicorn floating all over it. 

The colours inks I have used are Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight and Pool Party.


Stampin Up Unicorn Ideas with Monica Gale

The sentiment was stamped in Versamark ink, onto vellum cardstock and heath embossed in white powder. Magical effect,  it looks so gorgeous in real life especially as the Unicorn has shimmer added to it.

I did a Facebook Live Video for this project if you would like to have a look and while you are there don't forget to subscribe to my page. 

Thank you for your visit and I wish you a Magical Kinda of a Week. Big hugs 
Monica 
xoxo




Product List
Magical Day Clear-Mount Stamp Set
£20.00
Melon Mambo Classic Stampin' Pad
£6.00
Pool Party Classic Stampin' Pad
£6.00
Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin' Pad
£6.00
White Vellum A4 Card Stock
£6.00
Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush
£7.25
White Stampin' Emboss Powder
£4.50
Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
£7.75
Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx