Wednesday 28 March 2018

Be Inspired by Something New ... Blog Hop

Hello and welcome to my blog today ,
The Be Inspired Team are hopping around the world and this time we take inspiration from NEW LIFE

I chose to made a baby and card I struggled a bit, what I had in my head didn't translate that well into reality. Oh well we can't be FABULOUS all of the time can we??

Stampin Up Baby Card using Swirly Bird

I used the Swirly Bird images, a set I think I only ever used once before, do you feel sad when your stamping supplies do not get enough attention? I wanted this chic and sophisticated colour combo sort of a french inspired so I chose Marian Mist, Real Red and Sahara Sand.

Stampin Up Baby Cards

Its cute and not as bad as I make it sound and the swirly bird set really is a useful one, those shapes can create lots of wonderful images and I loved how I was able to get two different styles * bateaux* with the same stamps.. Now the stork and the cute clouds were from the hostess set In the City, I love this fab set and its another one I haven't used much but I had a need for it twice this month so I guess you have to wait for the right time.

The sentiment is also from the In The City and it was punched put with the useful Classic Label punch


Thank you so much for you visit today, Now Please Hop Over to the gorgeous Maike to see what she has in store for us today.



Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx