Friday 15 June 2018

Little Twinkle Baby ..

Buy Stampin Up! Little Twinkle Stamp set and matching punch !!
Hi everyone,
Well yet again its Friday and I am sat here wondering where did another week go? But I managed to clear most of my workload and created like a demon so  I will have things to share next week as its going to be a busy one. I have a Team Gathering next Sunday and I am really looking forward to being with them , but it does involves a bit of work.. ok quite a lot of work LOL

Anyway enough of my waffle, I had to make a welcome to the world card for a little treasure and I was busting to get to play with the new Little Twinkle bundle. 

Stampin' Up! Little Twinkle #stampinup #littletwinkle #babycards

This card has a funny story attached to it as it ended up a collaborative affair. While I couldn't wait to play with this I set on the wrong path for some reason and it took a village of people to get it finished and I am still not entirely sure. Ok, maybe a village is an exaggeration but three of us weighed in our expert opinions.... love my crafty friends.

Stampin' Up! Little Twinkle #stampinup #littletwinkle #babycards

 Not even the editing get better LOL Man I forgot to take a closer shot so I wanted to trick you .... well as you can see I failed but you get to see those details a little more closely. I embossed the constellation in gold powder then tiny sparkly gold stars have been added for maximum shine and glitz. 

Stampin' Up! Little Twinkle #stampinup #littletwinkle #babycards

I have sponged the Polka Dot Tulle ribbon in the Petal Pink ink, and gosh I love this new colour. It has a hint of peach to it and its just so classy and fresh. Perfect paired with navy which I need to try next. The sentiment has been heat embossed as well. 

So its time for me to go  and spend the next few hours chilling before my Facebook Live on my Facebook Page tonight at 8.30pm BST. Thank you for joining me today and if I don't see you on my Live broadcast tonight, have a fantabulous weekend.
Much love Monica 
xoxo



Product List
Little Twinkle Clear-Mount Bundle
£31.50
Twinkle Twinkle Designer Series Paper
£10.25
Petal Pink A4 Cardstock
£8.00
Whisper White 5/8" (1.6 Cm) Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon
£7.00
Gold Glimmer Paper
£4.50
Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder
£4.50
Versamark Pad
£7.75
Embossing Buddy
£5.50
Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx