Wednesday 13 June 2018

Varied Vases Blog Hop

Buy Stampin' Up UK | Varied Vases |Shop Stampin'Up! Supplies 
Hello and welcome to our Stamp to Share International Blog Hop !

Stampin Up Varied Vases Card by Monica Gale #varied vases #stampinup #gracefulglassvellum

And we are showcasing the Varied Vases Bundle. If you visited me on Monday you will have seen so other examples made with these lovely vases.

For today's Showcase I stepped up the antics and made a somewhat more involved example. This card is for my sister's birthday ( she doesn't usually check my blog unless I send her to it so I'm keeping my fingers crossed she doesn't see it..... Laura if you see this ahead of time * Surprise !!! isn't it gorgeous ???) 

Laura loves orchids, and her windowsills are full with glorious ones always in bloom. She seems to have knack for keeping them thriving so when I thought about the card for her special day, I knew this set would be perfect. 


Stampin Up Varied Vases Card by Monica Gale #varied vases #stampinup #gracefulglassvellum


And I spent a little time fussy cutting those tiny orchids and I am fairly sure I won't be doing this in a hurry ... but hey she my only sis and she is definitely worth it. 

I have punched the chubby vase out from Whisper White card stock and added some Embossing Paste to it. Its all in the details and my little pot definitely came alive with that extra step. 



Stampin Up Varied Vases Card by Monica Gale #varied vases #stampinup #gracefulglassvellum

Before cutting the flowers up I added just a hint of colour to the centres using the Blends. Can you see that fab texture on the vase?? yum yum 

And let's just talk about the fabulous Graceful Glass printed Velum shall we?? You can this gorgeous pack here, so many wonderful designs and so easy to use. I have turned mine the other way here as the black lines were a bit too harsh with my soft colour scheme of Powder Pink and Grey Granite... as for the Powder Pink mini Ruffled Ribbon.. well that baby needs no introduction or superlatives of just how gorgeous is it.

Thank you so much for joining me and the rest of the designers today, now hop long to the gorgeous Nadine and see what she has in store today 



Cathy Caines - Canada
Monica Gale - UK- You are here
Nadine Koeller - Germany
Paula Dobson - New Zealand


Product List
Varied Vases Photopolymer Bundle
£36.75
Graceful Glass 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.X Cm) Designer Vellum
£10.25
Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack
£10.25
Powder Pink 3/8" (1 Cm) Mini Ruffled Ribbon
£7.50
Embossing Paste
£7.25
Gray Granite A4 Cardstock
£8.00
Powder Pink A4 Cardstock
£8.00
Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx