Friday 22 June 2018

Pop Up House Congrats ..

Hello again,
I hope the sun is shining where you are and you have asking in your step as the weekend is upon us.
I woke up happy and loving life, its officially Summer and the best thing??? it looks and feels like it is. I love English Summers, everything is green and lush looking and of course the gardens are blooming furiously .. just lovely.

#stampinup #popuphouse #newhomecardideas

I have a New Home card to share today. One of my besets friends recently moved home and I ordered the Pop Up Bundle thinking I am going to have ago at some more complicated then a flat fronted card.

Well I failed big time as you can see. Sadly time restraints got the better of me and I was late sending it anyway so I chose to play "house" instead. I had such a great time putting it together, choosing the door colour, the curtains, planting the window box... 



I used Gray Granite Card for my base and my stamping layer, I wanted the card to have a different vibe then if it was stamped on a  white background and I am pleased how it turned out. 

I have used my Stampin Blends to colour all the elements and a jolly good time I had doing it LOL.

I want to wish you a fabulous weekend and don't forget to join me LIVE tonight for some stamping and fun on my Facebook Business Page 8.30pm BST.

Thank you for your visit
Much love
Monica 






Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx