Friday 7 September 2018

Team Congratulations

Hello there,
WOW its Friday and the working week is nearly over. I hope you have a lovely weekend planned of crafting and relaxing.

Now if I haven't told you lately that I think I have the BEST team out there, now its the time to do so. They are just the most incredible bunch of individuals from all walks of life, and connected by this wonderful and magic thread called Stampin'Up!

#stampinup #handdelivered #stampinblends


These were a bunch of cards that I recently sent out to them together with gifts that contained exciting new products from the Autumn/Winter Catalogue, to recognise their hard work and achievements. 

Now let me say that not everyone is running their own stampin' business, but everyone achieves things with Stampin'Up! and gets recognised by myself. 

We have those business builders and we have people that are happy to just buy for themselves and their friends enjoying the discount, enjoying the friendship and fellowship our lovely team provides, and I love and appreciate each and every one of them the same. 

We have room for everyone and we welcome new members with open arms, if you would like to be part of it yourself,  look no further then THIS PLACE and join us today. 

#stampinup #handdelivered #stampinblends

The stamp set used its called Hand Delivered and its one of my favourite sets. Its fun, chic and perfect for the modern woman. (this time it was ladies only in the promotion bunch but we have gents as well and we might just be guilty of fussing over them a bit too much LOL) 

I stamped the skirt legs and balloons using the Stamparatus to align everything properly and coloured it using our Stampin' Blends from our own range of alcohol markers. The colours used were, Smoky Slate, Soft Sea Foam and Petal Pink. All together they gave a soft colour combination that looked a lot nicer in real life then my edited pictures here, sorry about that. 

#stampinup #handdelivered #stampinblends

I accented the stamped panels with some sparkly Silver Glimmer Card and the wonderful and new Chicken Wire Elements ( if you haven't seen this new product yet you simply have to its great stuff) 

Used punches to layer the sentiment and add some more of the colour to the neutral cards and finished off by tying some silver trim and polka dot ribbon to the base of the balloons for that extra texture. I was delighted with how they came out I hope you like them too. 

Now I am delighted to tell you that I will be starting back my Facebook Lives every Friday over on my Facebook Page so if you would like to see some of the new Christmas goodies from the new Catalogue I invite you to join me live HERE at 8.30pm BST. If you cannot make it live do not worry, you can click to catch the replay .

Thank you for joining me today, I wish you all a wonderful weekend if I don't get to chat with you live tonight, much love..
Monica 
xoxo



Product List

Hand Delivered Photopolymer Stamp Set
£12.00
Stamparatus
£46.00
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
£5.50
Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends Markers Combo Pack
£8.00
Soft Sea Foam Stampin' Blends Markers Combo Pack
£8.50
Petal Pink Stampin' Blends Markers Combo Pack
£8.50
Silver Glimmer Paper
£4.75
Chicken Wire Elements
£4.25
Whisper White 5/8" (1.6 Cm) Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon
£7.00
Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx