Wednesday 5 September 2018

2018 Autumn Winter Stampin'Up! Catalogue is now LIVE

Hello there,

Its a Happy Day today because our wonderful Autumn Winter Catalogue is unveiled and all the divine pretties in in are now available to purchase in my store 


Love the cover with the BIG gift box highlighting that this is Stampin'Up!'s 30th Birthday !!! An exciting milestone for sure.

The catalogue is packed with delicious seasonal products and I defy not to fall in love with if not all most of it. I certainly have and Lord knows I tried to keep my wish list down.. an impossible task.
If like myself your list is huge, then let me suggest that you invest in the fantastic Value Starter Kit, join our fabulous  team and start earning a discount on veery single product purchased. Not many people know that you do not have to run this as a full time job as I am doing, you can join and enjoy the discount for as long time or short,  AS YOU WISH. The kit will cost you just £99 but you get to choose £130 of products that you absolutely love. A tremendous deal that will make a dent in your wish list and it will allow to make a little money towards the best Christmas ever this year. You can JOIN HERE TODAY or if you need more info CONTACT ME and let's have a chat :)

Now let me show you my favourite suite in this new book of delights....


OH MY !!!! *heart eyes* I love everything about this, from the traditional colours ( I am definitely a red and green girl) to the sweet farmhouse the truck with the tree in the back ALL* OF * IT !!! Gimme , gimme LOL

So go and have a look and start a little festive shopping after all there's only two months to get ready because once 1st of December is here you wont have any time to start making. 

And do me a favour please, DO NOT forget to add the code below to your order, by doing so you will receive a little gift from me at the end of the month <3 nbsp="" p="">

Thank you as always for your support of my little business, please know this is my livelihood and I really appreciate each and every order. 
THANK YOU 
Much love Monica xx



Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx