Wednesday 30 January 2019

Be Inspired Blog Hop- Love and Friendship

Hello there,

I bet you was wondering where I disappeared again??? I've taken few weeks off to focus on some health issues but I am back and everything is good again :)

Our Blog Hop theme, with the Be Inspired Team is Love and Friendship and I combined the two. A love card for a true friend,

 SO versatile- Large Letters from Stampin' Up!! by www.monicagale.co.uk

I was inspired by a scrapbooking layout I noticed on my Insta scrolling and thought *I can turn that sweet idea into a card * !! And here it is, not a bit of stamping on it *shocked* and I've used more dies that I care to count, however I love having crds like these in my display arsenal that show customers various products so I am not sorry at all :)


 SO versatile- Large Letters from Stampin' Up!! by www.monicagale.co.uk

I have used the Large Letters framelits combined with the new Be Mine Stitched set from the Spring Catalogue and they are divine, spot that cute scalloped stitched edge too - MUCHO LOVE.

Now, can we please take a moment to admire that cute designer paper? It's the Needlepoint Nook on page 39 of the Spring Summer Catalogue and its drool worthy, I m quite smitten and I loved that I got to use most of the patterns of one card.

 SO versatile- Large Letters from Stampin' Up!! by www.monicagale.co.uk

Check those close-up details, it has texture, thanks to the Subtle embossing folder and dimension thanks to me fussy cutting those sweet little flowers and mounting them onto dimensional pads for a bit extra oomph.

Thank you so much for joining me today and I hope to see you more regularly now that I am back in business. Big hugs don't forget to hop over to the lovely Maike and check out her beautiful project.
Big hugs Monica xx



Monica Gale: You are here
Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx