Thursday 3 January 2019

Happy New Year - Happy New SALE

Hello and a Very Happy New Year to you ..

It is so exciting to be back at work with a BANG! I start officially on the 7th of January, but I wanted to shout it from the roof tops that starting today, our Biggest Sale of the Year is Live.

And its BIG- your get a FREE gift for every £45 you spend, You can see all of the delights on offer, by clicking on the image below,



Lots of lovely items to choose from, but if you are  thinking of spending anything this Sale a Bration time, I strongly advise that you join me and become a demonstartor . It is by far, the best time to join as the deal is so amazing, you get much more value than at any other time.

Why not, make 2019 the year you will never pay full price for your stamping supplies. I joined in January myself, almost 11 years ago, and honestly I haven't regretted it once. I am here to have a chat if you would like to hear more or have any questions, but the last thing you should feel about the prospect, is scared. So many fear  the word *demonstartor*, the reality is that it can be as simple as joining and enjoying the discount for yourself or running it as the business you want. Literally not more complicated than that.. honest. And even if you find that the busienss side it's not for you, the option to enjoy the discount for yourself is still there. Nothing to lose in my eyes but such a lot to gain, the friendships and fellowship is what would help enrich your life for the better, is what I value most about my journey with Stampin'Up! and I would love for you to experience it for yourself.

There are two options as you can see below (the tote bag is totally divine !!)


http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/monicagale/jointhefun?dbwsdemoid=5000118

Why don't you send me a quick email to have a no pressure chat if you would like to learn more? I would love to help you and welcome you to our fab, friendly team.

And there is more, not only we are kicking off this fab sale campaign today we also have a brand new Spring Catalogue Launch full with delightful new product. I cannot wait to show you some of the new stuff starting next week here on the blog and on my business page.



https://www2.stampinup.com/ecweb/category/50200/spring-summer-catalog?utm_source=olo&utm_medium=o1-ad&utm_campaign=homepage-refresh?dbwsdemoid=5000118

Have fun browsing and shopping and please remember, if I can be of any help placing an order for you or anything else, just contact me on 01405 862902 or email me.
Much love 
Monica xx



Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx