Tuesday 4 September 2007

Is it Christmas yet???????????????

Well no is not for a very long time yet!!! but us crafters like to think ahead and start early. I normally start in august but that s because I used to sell quite a lot of my Christmas cards, but this year I won t be selling any apart from a few to my friends, however I ve started and this is the first offering for this year. GET ME ...lol

It is a pocket card, and the middle card pulls out so you could add your wishes, those are also handy if instead of a gift you offer a voucher for example,it would make a nice way of presenting it. If any of you would like to know how is made leave a comment and I ll produce a quick tutorial for it. Right then back to the card....I ve used DCWV pps, circle punch, sizzix snowflake another little punched snowflake(don t know whos),bling bling, Hero Arts tiny snowflakes,grosgrain ribbon, Personal Impressions sentiment, and lots and lots of glitter, I love the stuff but only ever used it at Christmas time as I think is the only time you re allowed OTT glitz and sparkle without it looking tacky.
A closer wiev of all that bling!!!

While we are on a subject of pocket cards I ve made two this last few days, and this one is a general one but in a diferent size, just wanted to show you the diferent options when making those lovely shaped cardsand I must have been in a blue mood lately as this is the third card I ve posted and it has got some blue. This card has been made with 7 Gypsies yummy papers, Autumn Leaves swirls, Flowers from Au Naturell, Sentiment stamp from SU riveting set, and have you noticed the folded ribbon? I ve used it after a tutorial was posted on UKS and you can find it here.




This photo shows the middle card pulled out and there s plenty of space to write your wishes. Right I m off to bed now cos is late and I ve got work tmrrw. See ya
Shop Stampin' Up!

5 comments :

  1. Monica,

    Your pocket cards are out of this world, I would love to know how you make them. I think all your designs are absoutely FAB in everyway and I only wish that one day I could be as good as you.
    Lisa (wlisa on UKS)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monica
    I would also love to know how to make this card
    Lisa x
    Mrs007bond

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog, great photos, great talent. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh now I like this card... I LOVE snowflakes... it's so pretty!!!

    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the instructions, I love your pocket cards. Will have to give this a try!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx