Sunday 2 September 2007

WILL YOU MARRY ME?

he asked?.......yes of course I will she responded !!!! So they were now engaged and everybody got together to celebrate their exciting news and of couse they needed a CAKE.... and I ve MADE them one..lol.
It was a two tiered heart shaped cake with one tier fruit and the second a luscious almond and white choc filling madeira cake. Kept the design quite soft and I m just in love with using anything pearly on my cards at the moment so I ve used it to edge the tiers. They love d it!!


Carmaking wise I ve managed a few more cards, I m really busy with preparing for a Craft Fair in Leeds next weekend, I will be demonstrating an explosion box and a card so I m trying to get everything done, but I ve got a few bits I can share. Today some good friends of our are celebrating their 12 th anniversary I ve made them this

MM papers, sizzix die cut hearts(can t wait for my new Expression machine!!)Autumn Leaves stamps, some bling, grosgrain ribbon, and some of those fluffy balls. My sentiment is a bit wonky but it was too late last night to try and pull the whole card apart, and is supposed to be hand made right???


Our other friend needed a card too so I ve made a diferent one for her, she loves brown so I ve paired it with the teal blue wich is such and exquisite combo I personally love it!!


I ve used Daisy D papers, a stamped image that I can t remember who made it,organza dotty ribbon and fabulos wide grosgrain(I love this ribbon soo much) prima flower, some bling again, microbeads and my scalloped punch.

Now have you subscribed to the new GOGO kit? If you did well done you are gonna be delighted with it!!!Septembers kit is gonna be launched on the 4th of this month but if you haven t signed up yet I m afraid you ve missed out as september s kit is sold out already. Lorraine and Janice are releasing sneak peaks over on UKS keep an eye on that too see what fabulos projects this DT have come up with. STUNNING WORK!!!

Next time hopefully I ll have some Christmas cards to share with you. SEE YA!!

Shop Stampin' Up!

5 comments :

  1. Oh Monica, that blue stamped flower is lovely, if you remember who does it, please let me know!

    Cake is da voom too!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, gorgeous - the cake and the cards!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are scrummy!!:) I agree, the teal and brown are exquisite. Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, Cake, cards, huge personality and a great mate too LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW you made that cake?!!! You are sooooo talented!!!

    I love that bottom card and got very excited when I saw the stamped image as I have been looking for a stamp like that for ages...

    I just love your cards, so different!

    I'm signed up to the oct gogo greetings kit and can't wait!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx