Thursday 10 April 2008

April club!!!!

Hi everybody this is just a quick post to let you know that I ve started an april stampers 10 club, so if you ve missed out on the others you know get a chance to be in one. The way a club works is pretty easy. 10 people join and agree to spend a minimum of £15/month for ten months. Each member in turn get to be the hostess for one month benefiting by the free stamp set and free money to spend on merchandise of her/his choice. The clubs are a nice way of building your SU stash while spreading the costs but still receiving the benefits without having to spend all the money at once. Let me know if this is something you would like to be part of on telemech01@aol.com Hugs M xx
I ve got another video for you but I dont think it works so you will have to bear with me. HUGS M xx ETA. My video should be ready for viewing HERE... phew!!! I am so very sorry is so bad in places, I need to revise my techniques. Sorry M xx
Bev please get in touch with me via email, i cannot contact you. M xx


Shop Stampin' Up!

9 comments :

  1. Woohoo!! Hope I'm first on the list lol

    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Monica, another great tutorial. I have had my chalks since day one, but have never been very inspired to use them until today. Off to have a play. :-)
    Carole X

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab tutorial Monica....never really used chalks but you have inspired me.
    Thanks & Hugs
    Tx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for that, monica - I've never used my chalks on a dark card before - will definitely give it a try

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great video Monica and I just discovered the embossing folder one. Fab!! A great idea. ;0)

    Shary
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab tutorial,now where did I put my chalks,hmmmm......!!!!! :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab tutorials monica, i think i will need those chalks so many colours in one pallet.
    karen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Monica I have just been talking to Natalie who was at our demo last night do you have any places left for the stamping ten for May if you do please can you email me at s.lumber@tiscali.co.uk many thanks Sue :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the chalk tutorial - the Signo tip...lovely! Will make time to watch the others! Thanks for taking the time to make the videos.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx