Sunday 6 April 2008

Lucky to work fo Scrap a gogo

I am, I really am and I mean it!!! I get a fabulous kit delivered to my house every month full of gorgeouness that I don t have to sweat over, colour coordinating it. Everything in there matches so all I have to do is play around and make it into little works of art, at least that s what I m trying to achieve lol. And this last kit gave me just that, the wonderful opportunity to play with yum papers and a lovely stamp...oh it is so cute. My first card is this one


A cute waterfall using this months stamp. It was so much fun to create the different looking trees and wanted to display them all so that s why I ve ended up doing a waterfall card.



My next project was this delightful little card




Sweet and If I was freshly in love this is the card I would give him. I love it, I also used my handwriting for a more personal touch.



This next one is my most favorite, I just love the colours( I love red!!) and that fabulous padded brad was exquisite that s what this kits are all about new fresh product with unusual finds I love that!!





Not much layering going on, apart from the focal point which I ve layered to an inch of is life lol, all topped off with that gorgeous brad.



A birthday duo was next, created with the stamps again, in nice bright colours

See the fine strands that form the ribbon? I ve made them using my guillotine just finely cut card stock and then tie it in a bow it is surprisingly strong and so much fun. I ve used a few of the cute die cuts to add my sentiments.
My final projects were Christmas cards (shock!!) I just couldn't help it, It became obvious when I ve started playing with the leaf stamp that I could easily create a wreath complete with red berries and the got a bit carried away and created a whole TREE!! lol
I ve added the tartan ribbon from my stash. Those kits are selling like mad every month so fi you re ready to join us have a look here. See ya !!! M xx
Shop Stampin' Up!

3 comments :

  1. Where do you find the flipping time???

    This is all gorgeous, as always.

    The waterfall card looks fab, I keep meaning to have a go at one, but they look so complicated!

    Well done Monica!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx