Sunday 4 May 2008

Crafters are just THE BEST!!!!!

Yes!! they are definitely the loveliest people around, and this was proven to me again this last Thursday. The lovely Julie hosted a Stampin Up party at her house and I was the lucky girl that showed her and her guests just how fab SU products are. We had a really fab time ( well I did for sure) and talked about shoes and stampin and jewelery and all things girly but we got to play as well and this is what we ve made.


Bashful Blue card stock and ink, Regal Rose ribbon( I just love this colour so much), ink and card stock for the matted layer and the fabulous set used is Big Bold Birthday by SU. We ve used glue dots with dazzling diamonds glitter for te sprinkles on the frosting... blingy!!!!! Now those girls knew how to shop let me tell you, and between them they ve managed a staggering amount of £576.00 which meant that Julie managed to get her mitts on the much wanted Heartfelt hostess set. Thank you all once again for a fabulous evening Hugs to you all .


I ve also demo ed a scrapbook page using the wheels. I will do a tutorial on the wheels as throughout the month of May StampinUp has got an offer on the wheels. Buy any set and get the coordinating wheel half price. This is one of the pages I ve made using a photo of my gorgeous friend Julie( not the same Julie lol) from her December wedding


The wheel was used onto whisper white using so saffron ink, I then punched out a series of circles using my crop o dile as well as some of my SU punches, I then used a strip of so saffron card stock and using a corner rounder I ve created a scalloped border, I ve used this to journal about her stunning dress. Used a hat pin onto which I ve threaded some pearls and put it through some flowers from the Pretties kit. I ve also stamp one single flower stem from the Garden Silhouettes set. Simple but really eye catching with just enough detail. Have a great bank holiday. Hugs Monica xxx

Shop Stampin' Up!

4 comments :

  1. Hi Monica! I had a fab evening on Thursday & it was really good to meet you.Can't wait for my goodies to arrive :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fab Monica. I had a really great evening on Thursday and cannot wait to play with my new stamps. I look forward to buying more stampin up goodies. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog Monica - have been out checking a few that I have come across on SCS and have enjoyed the read through here. Your work is perfect, especially the Gardens Silhouette card.

    Cheers
    Marcia
    www.thestampspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your card is wonderfull
    i'm french womman and i'm demonstrator SU too !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx