Tuesday, 6 May 2008

Scrap a GOGO time!!!!!!

Yeay, I can show you April s kit and what I ve been up to with it. It was all glorious shades of blue with black accents this month, with a nice clear stamp shaped like a postage stamp.

I ve used my markers to colour the stem and flower heads before stamping I ve also used my crop o dile to cut around the stamped image to make it more realistic, this idea came form my fellow DT teammie Karen. I ve used part of a tag and cut away the word LoVE as my sentiment.For this card I focused on the stamp and ways of getting more miles out of it. I stamped the daisy head three times ( using the markers to add ink to the image) and then I ve glued one single clear button on top of each flower head, loved how the image became enlarged. I ve also stamped the sentiment with black staz on onto shrink plastic punched a hole and shrunk it down I just love how the sentiment took a whole new dimension.

Next was a trio designed for my friend s birthday.

All bits from the kit, I ve decorated a candle and made a simple box to house it in. There s a close up of the card as well. Loved this colour combo very striking. As always you can subscribe to those yummy kits by going here Hugs M xx
Shop Stampin' Up!