Wednesday 23 July 2008

OMG!!!!!!! I ve got a KIT!!!

Hello my lovelies, well WOW what can I say other than a massive thank you? I ve had so many lovely emails and pm s about UStamp and so many of you are excited and cannot wait for it all to start, well let me tell you none of you are more excited than I am lol, I know I keep telling you how you re not going to belive what you will get for your £10, but believe me is going to be FABaroonie beyond words !!! and I have finally managed to put together a kit for UK, also I am pleased to say that Mary-Jane ( UStamp France representative) and Irene (UStamp Germany representative) have both agreed to offer the same kit so it will be lovely that we will all sing from the same hymn book. Now let me tell you I have agonized over this kit there were so many sets to choose from, but I have (and I think you will agree) chosen very carefully, I considered stamp sets that are going to be an investment and ones that you will use over and over again, I am sure. I ve also tried to get the kit to be good value and I am happy to report that I have managed to offer you a stonker of a deal. Of course you do not need to purchase the kit to take part in the classes you could always make up your own, but this will be the kit I will be using to translate all the classes and projects offered. So ladies and gentlemen I present you the UK kit

BIG BOLD BIRTHDAY stamp set..............26.95

HAPPY EVERYTHING stamp set............17.95

PETALS AND PAISLEYS designer paper....8.50

SOFT SUBTLE A4 assorted card stock........6.75

REGAL ROSE ink pad..........4.50

TEMPTING TURQUOISE ink pad.....4.50

OLD OLIVE ink pad.....4.50

1/2 " CIRCLE PUNCH....3.95

ONE FULL ROLL of white grosgrain ribbon....4.25

Catalogue price__81.85 plus £4.00 p&p

Now here comes the deal buy the UStamp class and get the kit for a special price of £67.99 plus £4.00 p&p. I hope you ll agree that is one good deal. You can of course change the colours of the cardstock and ink pads if you ve already got those one.
The kits will be shipped straight to you before the start date so you will be all ready to go. The latest you can order the kit is 22 of August. Payment can be made via bank transfer, cheque or Paypal ( there will be a charge for this option). So what do you think, tempted? if you are, or if you need any more info please send me an email at telemech01@aol.com.

Oh, I ve got a new card to show you, it was the card Heather used to announce me on her blog ( she used such kind words I was really touched). The combo is one I absolutely love at the minute and it was inspired by some SU literature. Regal Rose, Old Olive, More Mustard were the colours used and the set is Little Pieces (this is such a great set and yet I ve used it so very little but now that is out I think I might give him a good workout).





I ve also used the Sanded background as well as the *thank you* sentiment from the Cheers and whishes. Cute huh? See ya...M xxx
Shop Stampin' Up!

3 comments :

  1. Hi Monica! You are so sweet! If only you lived around the corner....great kit, great card, great blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great kit Monica, I need to speak to DD to se if he'd release the funds!!!!
    The Stamp sets must be some of my favourites.

    Mariana Carter

    ReplyDelete
  3. MONICA!!! This card is fabulous! Love everything about it. You do the best work and I love visiting your blog to see what else I can CASE...er...lovingly admire, yeah, that's it...admire!! [grin]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx