Wednesday 13 August 2008

A card of thanks

Hello all, my dear God, what about this weather we ve been having just lately? is only good if you re a duck I suppose, the good old British Summer hey?
The card I m sharing today is one of 7 I ve made, I had a few thank you s to send so decided to follow a nice and quick layout that I often use for my cards, this is especially good when you have a lot of cards to make and don't have loads of time to do it. Also used an all time favorite colour scheme, Old Olive designer paper( I love those papers, the patterns are a great scale for card making) , Regal Rose, Choc. Chip on Kraft card stock base( love this as well, wish we could buy it individually), one of the flower head from Seeing Spots was stamped on a circle punched out from Pretty in Pink, also Pretty in Pink taffeta ribbon has been used.


I ve been so busy with stuff lately but unfortunately I can't share i am planning some more videos too but like everybody I just wish I could add about 5 hours to every 24 hour day hee hee I m sure there are a lot of you that would like that. The celebrations at the Gogo HQ have started also if you joined UStamp you would have had an email to register on the site, all exciting stuff. Hugs and kisses M xxx

Shop Stampin' Up!

7 comments :

  1. I could do with those 5 extra hours as well. Another fabby card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received one of those cards, and it's lovely..... thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a beautiful card Monica, I could do with another 5 hours each day too!

    Looking forward to finding out what you're planning :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got one of these cards too, they are fab IRL - love it, thanks sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got one of these cards too, they are fab IRL - love it, thanks sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. forgot to say you have received an award, pop on over to Here for it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw these cards here during the week and thought how lovely they were.

    Imagine how thrilled I was when I got home yesterday and there was one of them waiting for me

    Thank you Monica - they are even more lovely in real life

    If you find where those extra hours a day are hidden will you let me know?

    love

    Bekka
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx