Tuesday, 7 October 2008

Do you emboss ?

Because if you do I have a challenge for you all !! Like you probably know I was asked to do a demonstration at a recent event hosted by Stampin'Up! and I demonstrated a technique called emboss resist, well since then I have had some requests to shoot a video of this and you know me by know, I aim to please so here it is Enjoy!!!!





Of course you can do this with any stamp and in every colour, here I have used the same technique but I stamped and embossed in clear over white card stock then rubbed bashful blue all over it. The stamps are from the gorgeous set called * Baroque Motifs* and is available now email me at telemech01@aol.com.

Right then so are you up for a challenge? if you are I would like you to give this technique a go and let me know what you think of it? Hugs M xxx
Shop Stampin' Up!

5 comments :

Jennie said...

Beautiful card Monica-love it's subdued tones and very elegant design. Can't wait to try resist embossing-mean meaning to give it a go for a while & now with your fab video I can't go wrong!! Beautiful stamp set this, a real classic of the future!

AuroraDawn said...

Brilliant tutorial Monica, I love the look. Can't wait to have a go myself. Looks like I'm going to have to order the stamp set ASAP I've started to dream about it LOL

Carolynne H said...

Thats soooo not fair! You know we are still waiting for ours!!!
Lovely card Mon, got that set coming soon!
X

Linda said...

Monica, I enjoy looking at your work/ video and ideas! I was introduced to your web through Ustamp. I watched all of your videos that were offered, each time feeling enriched with knowledge! I love learning new ideas; your videos are clear, and easy to follow. Thank you for sharing so much of your creative talent, I look forward to each of your postings. Since Ustamp has taken a break I have started to log into your site a couple of times a week -- I would hate to miss anything!
I am from Canada and have enjoyed Ustamp very much; each member of the dream team has so much to offer!
Thank you
Linda

Suzanne said...

Hi Monica great technique and very effective must give this a go. By the way I have made the folder and some cards to go inside it is on my blog. Thanks Sue :o)