Sunday, 5 October 2008

World cardmaking day

Hello, how are you? It was WCMD yesterday and wanted to update this blog, but a change of plans meant I had to work, there should be laws against working on Saturday's but I know I ve got it easy really with only one Saturday/month. So to celebrate WCMD a number of challenges have been set on the In Love With Stamping forum and the card I m going to show you today is one I have made for a sketch challenge, I will try more of them today as they do look super also there s prizes to be won so if you ve got a quiet Sunday try some out yourself, the deadline is 11 pm tonight.

The card uses a new set from the new catalogue it is called rightly so *A Beautiful Thing* and the colours used are Choc Chip, Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie. I have used my markers to ink my sentiment.
Also I wanted to post a link to the video I ve made for UStamp using punches. Enjoy!! M xxx

Shop Stampin' Up!