Friday, 14 November 2008

Had to say BIG CONGRATS...

... to three of my Passionettes that have managed to promote to Silver 1 last month, those girls have enjoyed massive success in a short amount of time and I am extremely proud of them, they are like my children you understand and I am lucky to be able to call them friends. They are Sally, Julie and Linda, so to mark this milestone in their Stampin'Up! career I have sent them a card along with £15.00 worth of SU goodies, you see when you join my team I reward your hard work and recognise your promotions, I like to spoil all my girls so if you're debating whether to join or not just get in touch with me. This was the card I have made for them.


So saffron base, Haiku patterned paper, Scallop edge punch, Old Olive grosgrain ribbon, and a ribbon slider from the hodge podge tin, stampe set used is *Live your dream* and the quote was perfect for this occasion (I have stamped it inside the card), the congrats sentiment came from *Basic phrases* set, now I know what you are thinking that sentiment looks like it has been punched out with the elusive( for our UK market) Word Window punch but it wasn't, I will show you very soon how you can get that effect but check Sally's blog as she has a fab tutorial on how to get the window part using punches. For the flowers I have used my markers to ink the heads only, Pumpkin Pie, Really Rust and Summer Sun were the colours used and I have added some stickles to the centre of the flowers, I have also added some glitter to the cebtre of the ribbon slider, here is a closer look they looked gorgeous and so very sparkly IRL.I really hope the girls liked them. Now I am nearly all packed for tomorrow at the NEC just a few finishing touches to a couple of projects I am taking with me left to do and hopefully get an early night but I know I won't be able to sleep as I am soo excited!!! I had so many emails from you guys travelling to the NEC tomorrow so make sure you pop at the Stampin'Up! stand and say hello, I would love to meet you. Hugs Monica xxx
Shop Stampin' Up!