Friday 14 November 2008

Had to say BIG CONGRATS...

... to three of my Passionettes that have managed to promote to Silver 1 last month, those girls have enjoyed massive success in a short amount of time and I am extremely proud of them, they are like my children you understand and I am lucky to be able to call them friends. They are Sally, Julie and Linda, so to mark this milestone in their Stampin'Up! career I have sent them a card along with £15.00 worth of SU goodies, you see when you join my team I reward your hard work and recognise your promotions, I like to spoil all my girls so if you're debating whether to join or not just get in touch with me. This was the card I have made for them.


So saffron base, Haiku patterned paper, Scallop edge punch, Old Olive grosgrain ribbon, and a ribbon slider from the hodge podge tin, stampe set used is *Live your dream* and the quote was perfect for this occasion (I have stamped it inside the card), the congrats sentiment came from *Basic phrases* set, now I know what you are thinking that sentiment looks like it has been punched out with the elusive( for our UK market) Word Window punch but it wasn't, I will show you very soon how you can get that effect but check Sally's blog as she has a fab tutorial on how to get the window part using punches. For the flowers I have used my markers to ink the heads only, Pumpkin Pie, Really Rust and Summer Sun were the colours used and I have added some stickles to the centre of the flowers, I have also added some glitter to the cebtre of the ribbon slider, here is a closer look they looked gorgeous and so very sparkly IRL.I really hope the girls liked them. Now I am nearly all packed for tomorrow at the NEC just a few finishing touches to a couple of projects I am taking with me left to do and hopefully get an early night but I know I won't be able to sleep as I am soo excited!!! I had so many emails from you guys travelling to the NEC tomorrow so make sure you pop at the Stampin'Up! stand and say hello, I would love to meet you. Hugs Monica xxx
Shop Stampin' Up!

6 comments :

  1. This is GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE the colors and this is one of my favorite stamp sets!! I was so sad that it didn't make the catty. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am proud to receive this card Mon!!! Thanks so much for the goodies you gave us, heres to the next promotion!! Thanks for everything, Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck at the NEC - am sure you will knock them dead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful!! your cards are an inspiration... do they come easy to you? Things like Magnolias do to me as you know I love to colour but its the SU that is a struggle as the stamps arent 100% me.

    Cazx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hiya,you may not remember me , i met you for the first time on sat at b'ham. i arrived with trish. i must say my first craft fair and thoroughly enjoyed, hope to meet you again Liz

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was lovely to see you at the NEC with my 'sister/ mum' - oops!!
    lol. I could have talked to you for hours - with your personality, no wonder you are so successful.
    Your blog is fab and your designs are inspirational. With your help, I would love to get to Monaco. So , I'll see you there, if not before.
    Tricia x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx