Wednesday 12 November 2008

Hellooooooooooooooo

my lovelies!!! Oh my dear Lord! I am absolutely knackered ( can I type that loud?) Gosh I ache in places I never knew I had can hardly feel my fingers and we are not even half way through. Cloakroom is all finished and the kitchen dining is all done. So onwards and upwards tomorrow. HARD BLOOMIN WORK! What were we thinking about .

I did however spent some time last night in my place and knocked up 4 cards and a little Christmas duo for a crafty friend. I am trying to do things as I go along so I don't get bogged down come December, but I just know I will end up bogged down I always do.

I have used the wonderful yumilicious I WISH scrapping kit, it is so lovely I felt bad using it, but it was al worth as the duo looks fab and it only took me 30 minutes to faff about and decided what to use. The little gift bag houses some ink spots and a tub of Tombow multi glue, the tab punch was used to keep the top closed, the card base is cut from a 12x12 sheet of textured card stock ( love this card stock in all SU colour families get in touch and buy some now while is on special offer it works out at a bargainous 30 p /sheet). The card uses the Season Of Joy stamp set and the scalloped rectangle was made using my scallop edge punch ( you can see the tutorial here)
I have loads of cards to share but I cannot yet so bear with me LOL.
I am also attempting to shoot a video tutorial on how to tie a bow or rather different types of bows, so watch this space.
Shop Stampin' Up!

10 comments :

  1. gorgeous items monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous...love that paper!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Monica, I love your projects, color combos are especially lovely. But I did have to laugh tonight when you "knocked up" some projects. . . in the states "knocked up" means pregnant, and not in a flattering way. I might have "knocked out" those cards, tho sometimes that means unconscious! Words are so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so beautiful, can't wait to see the rest :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's gorgeous! I really must use my kit too, it's so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cant wait for your bow tutorial, yours are always so neat...

    I also love the I Wish set too... your duo is awesome as usual....

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look great Monica. I love the card with the I Wish SSK.
    If I lived closer I would be happy to help you out with the renovations. It will get done and then you will relax and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Monica-poor you! Be careful of those hands of yours-they should be insured like bits of celebrities are when they're so special..Beckhams feet for example! Love this gift set-lucky recipient of this! Great advert for the kit too...off to my SU catalogue right now for a good look and a ponder!

    ReplyDelete
  9. As usual Monica your cards/projects are beautiful. thank you for sharing!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Those colors are screaming "MERRY CHRISTMAS!" Great job it makes me happy to look at them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx