Wednesday, 5 November 2008

Tutorial

Well I woke up and is was ready to share so here it is my latest video tutorial on how to make a lovely bookmark using the silver Hodgepodge from SU. I will however need to make you aware that if you give this a go be careful and don't make the same mistake I did, can you spot it? the first person to spot my mistake in this video gets a little prize, just leave me a comment. Also I know that after seeing this you will just have to buy this beautiful tin full of yummyness so I'm going to make it easier to treat yourself to it. Buy the Hodgepodge Hardware tin and a reel of the double stitched grosgrain ribbon( colour of your choice) from me for an amazing £25.00 plus p&p. Great deal you could make at least 10 bookmarks to give as presents this year and still be left with loads of gorgeous pieces of hardware to use on your projects, just email me at telemech01@aol.com. Right I better go to work now enjoy the video. Hugs Monica xxx
Shop Stampin' Up!