Wednesday 20 May 2009

Father's Day soon...

Helloooo, yep Father's Day is coming soon. And with this in mind I have designed a hinged box that will hold a few golf balls and a posh tee for those golfing dad's out there, but of course this could easily be adapted to house a nice tie, a wallet, a pair of cuflinks or just some yummy toffees.

This was one of my other projects I designed for Stamp With Us and it consists of a hinged box that holds the golf balls+tee a score card wallet(every respectable golfer that has a crafty spouse/sister/friend should own one of those), and of course a card.


Here's a view of the inside


The colour combo a lovely bright one. Ruby red, Not Quite Navy, Bashful Blue with a touch of Old Olive. Designer Paper from the Washington Apple collection.


I have also been busy with those paper shares I have organized and OMG!! they look so yummy, I have even added some sets that didn't appeal to me before hand to my list so I will be taking advantage of the super special offer of buy three packs and get one FREE>


Here are the neat piles all tied up and ready to be posted. I still have a few spares on my third share so if you would like some email me at telemech01@aol.com for more details. Also you might want to consider taking two shares and have your papers in a 12 x6 size so they can be used for scrapbooking.

Well I decided that it has been too long since I've done a video tutorial for my blog, so on Friday after a dental check up I will shoot one, but if you would like to see something featured in particular, please leave me a comment. Hugs Monica xxx

Shop Stampin' Up!

5 comments :

  1. Gorgeous Monica, I love the colours and such a useful little box.

    JayJay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT!!!! Looking forward to our next crafty day.. soon?!

    Good luck with the dentist on Friday, hun x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great Dad's Day gift. Love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking fwd to the Video hunny

    And you paper share looks wonderful!

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute project, I just love this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx