Sunday 17 May 2009

oops!!!

Is Sunday and I didn't post for ages. Naughty but I have been creating honestly, just not enough hours in the day. I am showing you a little mini album I made for the Stamp With Us classes, is a little mini book documenting Luca's first birthday. I love mini books and this one is really cute and a novel idea as the pockets pages are made from toilet tubes.


I have used yummy papers from the Washington Apple collection, Bashful Blue, So Saffron and Old Olive card stock, Wild About You stamp set and a selection of coordinating ribbons. It looks so lovely in real life, this particular one will go to my sister but I am already planning one for my mum as well..



Next I am sharing the card I have made for the SWUS challenge blog, it is a colour challenge and I hope you will take part in it. This is the inspiration pictureHow fab are those towels? The DT have come up with some fabulous examples, you need to see them really to believe me. And here is my example


Washington Apple designer papers ( love those so much I have had to buy another pack as I already used a full one, good job for the special offer this month, ask me about my paper share!!!), So Saffron, Old Olive, Real Red card stock, olive grosgrain ribbon, scalloped oval punch and large oval punch square scalloped punch, the stamp set is the gorgeous Tart and Tangy sentiment form the Crazy for Cupcakes set.

Well I am hoping to be back with more soon. Hope you all had a fabulous weekend. hugs M xx

Shop Stampin' Up!

7 comments :

  1. Hi

    Did the challenge and cannot wait to try the project - but I think I will get in trouble if I unravel all the toilet rolls in the house - so will have to wait a while x x x great projects and cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really cool mini album. Can't even tell it is made from TP rolls. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab... I love them.. well done you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the book I have my loo rolls and will give it a go this week! (oops no jumbo brads though) mm may have to make a change lol I like the colours will see what I can do so many challenges and so many Projects woth the classes I have to do other stuff (why oh why) lol

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the bright colors...cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards! Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx