Tuesday, 4 August 2009

Join ME now!!!!!

Hello how are you? is pretty hectic here I work every day this week , class on Saturday, Stamp With us in full swing oooh is all go!! And on top of all this of course I am always working on building my SU business, and with this in mind I have an incentive offer going on. Join me and the Passionettes in the month of August and become a Stampin'Up! demonstrator, and on top of your fabulous value kit that you can fully customise to suit your taste I WILL OFFER YOU AN ADDITIONAL STAMP SET of your choice, this can be any set you want no matter how expensive !!! plus a BUMPER PACK containing coordinating card stock, patterned papers, ribbon, brads, buttons, embelishments a very comprehensive kit to work along side your new demo kit. The Passionettes are a big and really friendly team and by joining me you will have the guarantee that I will be there for you for the long haul, this is definitely a full time job for me so you won't run the risk of being orphaned a few months down the line because your upline has decided she dosen't want to do this anymore. Also I am committed to looking after my team so you will be receiving as much or as little support as you need, I AM ALWAYS available for ALL my team members . I have demonstrators in my team from all over the country, and we keep in touch via a private passworded site with interactive live chat facility. Also as part of my team you will have access to all my class planners and tutorials that I design plus lots of informative videos. Want to find out more? send me an email at
telemech01 AT aol.com and I will be more than happy to have a chat with you and explain how you really have nothing at all too loose by joining only a lot to gain. Thank you
Ok, I have a card to show you next, is a nice and bright one to make up for the lack of sunshine outside. I cannot believe that is August already and we've hardly seen the Summer Sun (love that colour hee hee).So it was Summer Sun and Pumpkin Pie with a hint of Old Olive that I've used for this card , this combo is sooo cheerful. I made this for the SWUS online to demonstrate a wonderful technique using flour and water( yes you read it right, we were cooking LOL). It gives a lovely 3 dimensional effect to your images. Stamp set used is the ever so yummy Crazy for Cupcakes, sentiment Circle of Friendship.

Here's a close up of the wonderful cupcake frosting, and to find out how it was done visit Donna's inspirational website at Butternut Sage Designs . Right thank you for visiting me and, I hope I'll see you again soon, big hugs Monica xxx
Shop Stampin' Up!