Friday, 7 August 2009

Wooohoooo....

...........is the weeeeeeekend!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yiiipeeeee.
Hiya how are you? I am in a happy mood, finished work a bit earlier today, got home blitzed the house because I have some lovely ladies coming over for an AL fresco class( should have actually tidied the garden not the house LOL), yes it means that the weather forecast is actually decent so I am soo looking forward to it, never held a class outside(I will take photos of course).
Today it was my turn to post a project over at Stamp With Us and this is what I come up with.

A sweet little birdhouse that is actually a box, the roof lifts up to reveal a collection of 3"x3" love notes plus their envelopes, of course the box could be used for so much more, I am actually working on a gingerbread house version right now and it looks promising. Ballet Blue, So saffron designer paper, Really Rust were the colours used for the box. The owl is from the Forest friends stamp set and the branches were made with a stamp from the level 2 hostess set Spring Solitude. The little notes were made using the neighborhood wheel. All products Stampin'Up! If you would like to make this project and more you can still join in. To buy this step by step tutorial click ont he buy it now button at the end of this post. Here's a closer look at the cute little owl.

This particular box was a gift for my new neighbours, last month our next door neighbours emigrated to Australia, and new ones moved in. I thought those little notes would be perfect to let friends and family that they moved or to use as thank you cards for the new home gifts they might have received.
I hope you will have a wonderful weekend whatever you do. See you again soon. Hugs Monica xxx






Shop Stampin' Up!