Saturday, 21 November 2009

12 Blogs Of Christmas


Hello and welcome to the 12 Blogs of Christmas. I love Vannessa's projects and I am so very excited to do the hop myself, if you have not done this before let me tell you you are in for a treat. Is all very easy, each of the 12 participants has worked very hard to provide a Christmas inspired project or two and each one will link to someone in the chain that you will be visiting next, so you will basically end up visiting all those fabulous blogs in the chain. Make sure you leave a comment as well this way we will all be able to come and visit you back.
Ok so I have a video for you to watch and this cute little project will make the perfect gift for Christmas. I have designed these for the Stamp With Us Winter Online classes and I also made a few for an organized swap at Convention . I hope you will have a go at making thse they really are quick to make.
Now please sit back, watch the video and enjoy !! When you re finished watching hop over to sweet Elizabeth and see what she has on offer... To visit Elizabeth click here. Have a great hop hugs Monica xx

Shop Stampin' Up!