Monday, 11 January 2010

Happy Stampin'Up! Birthday

.. to me.
Helloooooooooooooo how you're doing? Have you had a great and warm weekend? The weather is getting warmer, snow and ice are starting to thaw and the roads are much better. And today is my Stampin'Up! Birthday I AM 2 YEARS OLD !!!!
Gosh it is hard to believe really so much had happened since I first joined.
For a trip down memory lane here s my first post as an Independent Stampin'Up! Demonstrator. When I sent for my Starter Kit I never imagined that two years down the road my life would have changed so much, I am walking a wonderful road enriched by all the wonderful people I have met through Stampin'UP! my customers, my Passionettes the many wonderful demonstrators, it truly is the best thing I have ever done and I am grateful for it all . I love my life as a Stampin'Up Demonstrator !
And because is my birthday I have PRESENTS and CAKE and some PRIZES UP FOR GRABS !!!
Firstly the presents
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
I took the colour combo from my new look blog. I do love colour and I am very much into Teal, Turquoise and Pinks right now.
And the colours on this card are Taken With Teal, Pink Passion and Chocolate Chip, I love that Chocolate Chip it goes with everything. The presents pile from Happy Moments were coloured with the same colour inks and popped on 3 d pads.Here s a close up I did three layers of dimensional and slighlty curved my decoupaged image looks quite nice IRL

I don't think I need to tell you how much I love this Medallion background Stamp, I think it has to be my all time favourite stamp ever made and I mean EVER. It is just fabulous.
Fancy some CAKE next?

Here you go!! Happy Moments SAB stamp set which is available to earn FREE until the end of February 2010, Bella Toile background Basic Gray, Real Red and Certainly Celery is the colour combo, and I made a HUGE cake by stamping the image twice then cutting down the layers, I only added colour to the tiny flowers using markers . Buttons are pretty ones form the Latte Collection and *GASP* No ribbon on this card !!! I think by the time I added the Happy Birthday banner it looked finished to me.
Now of course I want to say thank you so very much to each and every one of that visits me and give you the chance to WIN a little prize.
THIS CANDY WILL BE DRAWN ON 17 JAN2010 BY AN ONLINE NUMBER GENERATOR- UK ENTRIES ONLY thank you
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
You will receive A Little Bit of Happiness, a gorgeous stamp set this was one of last year's Level 1 hostess sets and no longer available, A Regal Rose ink pad, a pack of glue dots I love glue dots and I always use them to secure ribbon, buttons etc. to my cards, and some beautiful crochet flowers along with some yummy filigree brads.
What do you need to do to be in with a chance? well just leave me a comment and tell me which card you prefer from the two. You don't have to link to my blog or follow me unless you wish to, but I know bloggers like to share those candy opportunity with their friends, so do tell your friends .
Thank you so much for your support over this last 2 years GOOD LUCK . Hugs xx
Shop Stampin' Up!