Wednesday, 10 February 2010

A Good Egg

Hello how's things? I am suffering badly with a nasty, nasty cold but you know what? so is just about every one I know, time of the year I suppose but I do long for warmer weather now we had enough of a bad winter.
We're in full swing over at Stamp With Us and my second project was an Easter based ensemble.
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
How cute is this stamp set? I love it and I cannot stop using it. I also love this cute lil box that I designed to hold 3 of these smaller choc. eggs. The place cards have been made using the bigger stamp from the set, they were watercoloured then a thin layer of crystal effects was applied on top then dazzling diamonds were sprinkled all over.
Here s a photo of the card
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
So cute huh? The colours used are Brocade Blue, Certainly Celery and Barely Banana. How gorgeous is that brocade ribbon?
I have an update on the Greenhouse Garden stamps, I have already hit my target in fact I smashed it I sold 12 sets so far and we're not even half way through the month can WE make it 20???????? I am so excited you all get to add a stunning set of stamps to your collection and you're helping out those that so desperately need it. THANK YOU !!
Big hugs xx

Shop Stampin' Up!