Sunday 7 February 2010

Sticky Cuts

Hellooooo. Did you have a great weekend? I did and I even managed to get some crafting done like uninterrupted crafting, it was HEAVEN.
I have a few things to share, and they based on a fabulous product called Sticky Cuts.
Those are 12" x 12"sheets of die cut shapes and words that are self sticky on both sides enabling you to add some extra texture or bling to your projects, they are lovely.
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
I have used one of the larger motifs from the pack, this glorious looking tree and added glitter to it. They couldn't be easier to use, you peel off the backing attach to your project then peel off the top and add gently rub glitter into it. You could use it with flock, or coffee grains or anything with a bit of texture to it. Simple, really simple but with real impact. The background was stamped using the Just Perfect alphabet in Versamark and only one word was clear embossed *winter*
This picture was taken back home In Romania, we were visiting Dracula's Castle that day and it was freezing -20Celsius worth of freezing, but it was a really bright day with lots of sunshine. My hubby took this picture and I like it.
Colours used Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip and More Mustard, the journalling and tiny bird detail was stamped using the Live Your Dream stamp set.
Now the beauty of those sticky cuts is that you don't waste an inch. Every bit can be used and I have used the waste from this tree to make a sparkly background for my next project.
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
How fun!!! I love Elegant Eggplant and there is a purple in the Cosmo ultra fine glitter collection that looks wonderful with this colour. I paired with Taken with Teal , is a perfect marriage.
Have a good week everyone, see you again soon. Hugs xxx



Shop Stampin' Up!

3 comments :

  1. Great projects! I love anything that sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photograph Monica and I just love the colour combo on your card, the sticky cuts are a fab idea too:)

    hugs
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project and I LOVE the photo of you - wonderful

    Bx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx