Saturday 15 May 2010

Sunny Days..

are here I THINK!!! We have wonderful sunshine here today let's just hope it long continues.  And the title matches one of my projects today.
This was one of my classes designed for Stamp With Us online.
 A sweet album made from envelopes in  bright colours perfect for those Summer Holidays. I cannot wait to fill mine it has tons of room for lots of photos and tags for journalling.
The papers used are from the Kaleidoscope collection and I am on my second pack. I do love them the catalogue pictures do not do them justice. I have also decorated the from with some sticky cuts and lots of glitter it really sparkles and shimmers IRL. The umbrella was made from punches  and it adds a fun element to the front.
The second lot of projects are some sweet thank you cards I made for those that ordered my sampler's packs. It was only natural that I would be using the new colours , in fact I have not stopped stamping different combinations since I got them. I truly love this combo
YUMMY! Rich Razzleberry, More Mustard, Melon Mambo, Soft Suede and a little button accent in Tempting Turquoise. I actually mixed the cards with three of the colours of those playground buttons.

You can  see the cards work well with the Old Olive and the Mustard buttons. Stamp set used Circle Circus and a hefty dose of Shimmer paint was spritzed over plus a few beads of crystal effect to ad interest. Gold cord was threaded through the buttons. 
Right I have my Summer pots to plant today seen as the weather is nice, they won't go out just yet but they need to be done to have time to bush up. have a lovely weekend till next time Hugs xxx
Shop Stampin' Up!

2 comments :

  1. Love your Sunny Days album, it's gorgeous with such lovely colours. AND, I meant to say, I loved the card you sent with the new colours - so pretty. Loved it so much I have to order those circle stamps next order!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful album monica! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx