Wednesday, 12 May 2010

Birthday Passionette...........

Hi there today is a very special day, because is Jo's Happy Birthday.
 Jo is a sweetheart she joined my team over a year ago and she loves being a demonstrator, I don't think she ever missed a training event she loves people and our get together.
Jo's favourite colour is blue and I know just what you're thinking THAT S NOT very blue but it has got some blue in it. It also has the new Soft Suede card and ribbon. I added some Mustard stamped with the Medallion  background. The sculpted flowers which are all the rage at the minute have been made with the small heart punch you need 8 heart shapes for each bloom they look lovely and very dimensional. Polka dotted yumm yum ribbon and the branches from the lush Bird Punch.
Lovely and elegant I hope Jo will like.
Right back to the grindstone will be back soon. Till then Hugs xxxx
Shop Stampin' Up!