Friday, 20 August 2010

Birthday Passionette !!!

Hello there and HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEKKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am a bit late posting this so I will be quick before the day passes. Bekka is one of my carrer minded Passionettes, she is a fabulous demo and a fearless team leader, I said it before I am truly lucky to have her part of this team, I love her dearly and I was so happy to get to see her today and personally wish her a Happy Birthday even if only for a short half an hour.
Everyone that knows Bekka will know of her love for owls and the colour teal, so I had to combine the two for her special card. Here it is..
I used Taken with Teal, Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron the inspiration for this colour combo came from the wonderful Sweet Pea paper stack. I love it how colourful this ended up, a really bright and happy card, those 2 tone little owls form the Fox and Friends stamp set are so darn cute.

And guess what? I have a video that shows how I made this card !!
Bekka I  hope you liked your card and  Many Happy Returns my sweet, hugs xx
Thank you for stopping by, enjoy the video and till next time HUGS xxx

Shop Stampin' Up!