Friday 17 December 2010

Birthday Passionette........

Hello there and I hope you are doing ok. Today is Stevie's one of my Passionettes Happy Birthday !!! I always try my hardest to remember all of my girls birthdays and send them a card even though sometimes it ends up a month early, or a few days late. Yep I did send Stevies 2 lots of Birthday wishes this year, one on November 17 eeeks, and TODAY.  LOL.
Ok so onto today's project a slight departure from Christmas cards here's the card I designed and made for my lovely Stevie.
Stevie likes browns and green together a sort of lime green, and this was the closest I could get to lime green. I used Early Espresso, Certainly Celery and River Rock card stock, Celery taffeta ribbon and pretty pearls. I like the shabby look of this card and this bloom from the Because I Care hostess stamp set is just so pretty.
I stamped my image onto watercolour paper using Basic black ink pad and watercoloured it using Certainly Celery and Marina Mist ink pads. The leaves and stem was coloured in Soft Suede, the print paper comes from the Newsprint Designer Paper. Sentiment from the Perfect Punches set. I also used my white signo pen to pick up some of the centres of the flower heads.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Stevie, I  hope you will enjoy your special day and indeed enjoy your card my sweet. hugs xx
Right day off today and I am running errands hair appointment, some cards and gifts to be delivered, and back to more present buying. I am doing it all today and tomorrow I decided... haha watch this space.
Thank you for joining my till next time HUGS xxxx
Shop Stampin' Up!

3 comments :

  1. Hi Monica
    love this card ...colours and image are fab...
    hugs
    sylvie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Monica - gorgeous card - can't wait to see it when it arrives. Thanks ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx