Saturday 4 June 2011

Hot weekend...

hello there yippeee what a fabulous weekend we have weather wise, is been red hot here since Thursday and we are all enjoying it. My dark Cuban tan is fading rapidly so any chance to top it up and I will take it.
In fact I will tell you how good the weather is I washed my car yesterday afternoon for the first time in a year of having it LOL> Now do not think I am a scruffy animal my car gets washed every week by a lovely local garage who pick it up for me while I am in work and return it nice and clean, but I was inspired to find jobs outside and enjoy the rare sunshine. I am sure it would have been cheaper to have cleaned as the water I wasted must have cost us twice as much. lol
Thank you for your lovely comments on my last card I am glad you like it, and I know I will be using it again myself.
I have another card to share with you today , nothing special in fact quite quick to make which is always a bonus when time is tight.
baby boy
Is a baby card and I have used the wonderful Baby tees wheel. I wheeled the baby grows onto coloured card and designer paper then simply cut them out and picked up white accents using my signo white pen. The star was cut out from bashful blue card and pieced on top. Two panels one white and one bashful blue were embossed using  the Polka dot and the square lattice folders and the sentiment was shaped using the new decorative label punch. Certainly Celery narrow taffeta ribbon was tied in a bow.
baby boy close
To make the line I wrapped some linen thread around two brads and placed the baby grows onto dimensionals.
I hope you will enjoy a fabby weekend see you again soon.till then BIG HUGS Xxx
Shop Stampin' Up!

4 comments :

  1. Love this. I'm trying to make a Christening card but don't seem to have the right sentiment stamp! Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Didn't we do well for sunshine Monica!! Reckon it's back to normal now though, rain in the night, high winds and dark clouds this morning! Ugh! Hey! Your card IS something special!! It's stunning and totally CUTE! Have a great week..whatever the weather! LOL xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a sweet card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning baby card Luv Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx