Wednesday 1 June 2011

NEW JUNE PROMOTION..

Hellooooo is 1st of June and at last is officially Summer!! or so it is in theory LOL, as you simply cannot count on the unpredictable British weather.
However 1st June means that Stampin’Up! are releasing a new promotion and what  a fabulous deal they have for our hostesses.
Hostess_Promo_0511_UK
You can now earn even more freebies when you book and host your workshop during June and July. You can get an extra £20 worth of free product for workshops totalling £250 or more. Have a look at the reward table below and see how this promotion would impact your hostess benefits
extra hostess freebies
Don’t you think those figures look really good? We all love FREE product!! I am so excited and of course extra money is not all, you will still get to choose a FREE Hostess Stamp Set as well as having a fun time along side your friends learning a few new techniques and seeing our fabulous products up close and personal.
Fancy booking your own event? Get in touch with me as soon as you can and let me organize a FUN night for you and your friends.
The first 5 bookings will get and extra gift from myself so Hurry !!
Don’t leave near me? No problems, Get in touch as I have a big team of demonstrators across the UK and I should be able to fix you up with your own personal creative coach in no time.
Like the idea but don’t want to host? no problem simply show the catalogue and collect orders from all your friends, email it to me and enjoy the fabulous rewards. Is that easy!!
You might even consider signing up as a demonstrator, now is a perfect time to do it, you can benefit from a massive 30% off  your first order as a new demo and collect those extra benefits. I very rarely pay for my stamp supplies, I earn them all for free and so can you. Email me for more details about joining in the FUN, become a demo and reap the rewards.
Thank you for your attention and please come back soon for some inspiration. Hugs xx
Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx