Monday 13 June 2011

Nature Walk

Hello there and Happy Monday !!!  I had a very busy weekend how was yours? Yesterday it was class time again and we had a lot of fun, everyone finished their projects in the allocated time slot which is my ultimate goal, I do crack the whip though Winking smile, only kidding.  Aaand I made raspberries cupcakes !!! HOWEVER  in spite of not forgetting to take my camera with me I didn’t manage to take any photos as my battery was flatCrying face. I managed to leave my camera on after downloading the last set of photos to my computer, so close but no cigar I’m afraid. We meet next time on the 17 of July for our regular card club, if you fancy cheking us out drop me a line at telemech01@aol.com.
Here’s one of the cards I sent out this last week. It was for the lovely Jo A one of my dear Passionettes. She is going through a bit of bad but this super duper girlie will be al right I am sure as she is such a positive person and takes it all into her stride. I will be keeping in touch with her just to make sure she is doing ok. Glad you liked the card Jo hugs to you.
jo's_-2
I used Nature Walk again as I had it out on the desk and because I like it. Jo likes pink and I used Pretty in pink here with Vanilla, Certainly Celery and So Saffron. The sentiment is from the Sincere Salutations, I must have bought this set 3 years ago and I can honestly say that I cannot ever tire of it, it works so well with so many of our punches and it looks so right on every card a fave sentiment set for sure.
jo's close-2
I bet you won’t be able to see it but the butterfly has been coloured using the marvellous markers and then glazed with crystal effects for a enamelled look.
Next I am showing you a card you will have seen on my blog before, is one I did for our last Quarterly team training event. An owl in a box.
owl box stepped up
I have sent a kit to make this card to all my Virtual Club members along with a tutorial on how to make it this month. I have also set them a challenge and might  need your help at some point to decide a winner.
owl box close
This is such a cute idea, not my own I have to add, but cannot find the creator right now. I tend to draw the feature on my owls for quickness and less messing about with small pieces and I do tend to make a bit more of an effort than this picture showsDisappointed smile. I must have been rushing.
If you wish to join a club I have one starting this month and there’s only one more place left but I will start one in July as well or when we manage to fill it. Get in touch with me if you fancy getting a bit of product month by month a min order of £15 applies, or read more about it HERE.
Right off I go to work now, only 3 more sleeps till PRAGUE. I am so excited !!!
Till next time Big Hugs xxx
Shop Stampin' Up!

2 comments :

  1. Hello you (smile) so nice to hear from you, hope you're keeping well. Love your cards they are beautiful, I just love that owl (so cute!)

    Have a good week,

    hugs
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautifull cards the owl is my favorite he is soooooooo cute Luv Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx