Wednesday 20 July 2011

Belated Birthday and a MARKER SHARE..

Hello there how are you today? Is been raining here for the last 5 days and I am a bit fed up of so much water if I’m honest.

I have a cute card today to share with you, it was my friend’s birthday yesterday and the plan was that I would pop round with the card when I got home from work, I even had a half card started it only needed finishing off. Well the plans soon went out the window and the short of it is that I never made it yesterday , so this morning I was determined that I would make her a different card. You see I wanted to use this cute stamp set for ages and finally I got the chance.

ruby 2

I love this set  from Stampin’Up! hostess plan is called Long Fellows. Is cute and fun for the young at heart.

Ruby isn’t a girly girl she excels at football and loves all kind of sports so I chose vibrant colours instead of pinks, I think she will approve.

The cute little tortoise was coloured using the fabulous markers

ruby close

These are more true to the actual colour not sure what happen to the top picture the Pear Pizzaz green looks gray.

Here is the list of supplies

Paper; Peach Parfait, Tempting Turquoise and Pear pizzaz card stock, temp. turquoise dsp

Stamp sets: Hostess level 2 Long Fellows, Just Perfect Alphabet

Tools: Scallop border punch, 1” circle punch, 1 1/4” circle punch, marvellous markers

Accessories: Pear Pizzaz twill ribbon

I used a selection of markers to colour the tortoise and I have a share going at the moment that you  might be interested in joining.markersmarkers case

Mary one of my lovely customers would love to get  her hands on the full set+the case so i promised I will start one. Here are the details

We need 4 people to join in, I order a full set of markers each month and split it between the participants. Each month each member gets a different colour collection until we all have the complete sets plus the fabulous marker case to share. Having the full set of markers is the best way to invest in your colour mediums. You can use the marker to ink your stamps, you can add more than one colour to your stamps using the markers, you can colour direct to paper with them, you can watercolour there are many uses for this fabulous pens and I can tell you that they are my most used I use them more than my big ink pads.

We need 2 more people to join and the price will be £23/month for 4 months.

If you wish to take a spot let me know by email telemch01at aoldotcom.

Till next time big Hugs xx

Shop Stampin' Up!

1 comment :

  1. The share is great but how much is it in American currency?

    Love your cards.
    Marge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx