Sunday, 3 July 2011

Birthday Passionette!!

Hello there I hope you are well and you’re enjoying a fabulous and warm day, is been glorious round here!! As I type this I can smell the BBQ hubs is cooking for us and as soon as I’m done I am off to find something cool and refreshing to drink.
Today Jules one of my Passionette is celebrating her Happy Birthday !! Jules has been with me 3 years she is a very successful demonstrator, a talented crafter and a sweet friend. I am so glad she chose our team, over the years we have shared two fab Incentive Trips together, and we are both going to Vienna next year.
Onto the card I made for her. On my records Jules put down as fave colour Brown although I also know she likes a particular shade of green very much, unfortunately SU don’t do it yet, so I chose a combo of Chocolate Chip, Melon Mambo and Baja Breeze .
jules
I had to make a baby card last week and I had Little Additions stamp set left on my desk. So on a whisper white I stamped the bunting from this set in the three colours stated above, next I added a Choc Chip layer and ran it through the Big Shot on the Square Lattice folder.  I then added a little gems in between the colourful bunting. Pinwheels are so on trend right now and I had to try this idea after seeing a lot of samples all over the net. I have used a square punch and some bright designer paper to make them, they turned up so cute and they are so perfect for a Summer Celebration. jules close 1
To make them cut towards the centre of the square from each point then simply fold the points towards the centre. The points were stuck down with a glue dot and a small rhinestone was added to the middle. I didn’t have any wooden cocktail sticks in the house (can you believe that?) so I have used spaghetti instead (so glad I used to watch all them Blue Peter programs, I knew all that would come in handy some day).
The sentiment is from the Curly Cute stamp set,  I used baja breeze seam binding to tie a bow and the eyelet punch was used for the decorative edge.
I am glad to say that Jules liked her card!!! Jules I  hope you had a fabulous day and thank you for all you do.
Ok I am off to eat my tea and hopefully I will see you very soon. Till then Big Hugs xxx
Shop Stampin' Up!