Wednesday 17 August 2011

Baroque Motifs meets the itty bitty punch

Phew I am not sure if I am coming or going today. Busy and you could say that i am not sure how I managed to go to work before LOL. I am  enjoying my full time demo status although is been a bit hectic this first week so I am looking forward getting into a routine. I am sharing a simple thank you card today. Last week working with night of navy inspired me to try another card. I love orange paired with navy and crisp white and that’s what I did for my card today.

itty

Not much to it and I wish I stamped the sentiment a bit more to the right. I love this bitty punch here’s a close up to the flower heads.

itty close

Supplies: All Stampin’Up! unless otherwise stated.
PAPER: Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper white card stock, Night of Navy Designer paper stack

INK: Night of Navy and Versamark
STAMPS: Baroque Motifs, Thank you kindly
TOOLS: Itty Bitty punch
ACCESSORIES: flat pearls, night of navy grosgrain ribbon
Measurements:

Night of Navy A5 card blank

Whisper White layer measuring 9.5cm x 9.5cm stamped in navy ink with the Baroque Motifs stamp set from the main Stampin’Up! catalogue.

Punch some itty bitty flowers in pumpkin pie and arrange around the stamped flourish.

Cut a strip of navy dsp measuring 5cm x 10.5cm and adhere to the top of the blank, stamp sentiment in Versamark and heat emboss in white powder.

Next add your stamped and decorated layer and tie a bow at the joint between two layers.

Hope you like my quick card today.

See you tomorrow with another one. Till then big hugs xxx

 

 

Shop Stampin' Up!

2 comments :

  1. That's very "clean and simple" and very effective. I guess I could use the Boho Blossoms punch in the same way (poor thing hasn't been used yet!).
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dunno about 'not much to it' Monica! Less is definitely more on this gorgeous card! The sentiment looks totally OK where it is too! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx