Thursday 18 August 2011

Funky Four with Video

Hiya how are you doing? the weather is supposed to turn and I am not looking forward to the long dark nights descending. ugh!!
I am sharing a very sweet card today, this is a set i bought last October and NEVER used Surprised smile. I know my bad while i totally love it is a bit to small for my liking and found it hard to make it work, until recently that is Smile. Here’s is the card in question.
funky four
I adore the combination and is been inspired by Vicky a fellow US demo. I follow Vicky’s gorgeous blog  and as soon as I saw this card I knew I wanted to used that combo. However by the time I got to make it I remembered it wrong but I am still delighted with the colours I have used, they work really well I think.
I have used Crumb Cake, Poppy parade and So Saffron.
Here’s the sweet little flowers a little bit closer.
funky four close
I will not give you a list of supplies but instead I will let you watch a video of it.
See you tomorrow with a different project, thank you for stopping by to visit me till next time BIG HUGS xxx
 ETA: Sorry but I am having difficulties uploading the video please bear with me. Thank you


Shop Stampin' Up!

4 comments :

  1. Hi Monica
    the card is very nice

    lots of greetings from Germany
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monica, I LOVE your card, but I can't find the video! I've refreshed the page, and looked over and over, but I can't find it!!!

    Susan, aka Soozie4Him on SCS
    moot96 AT aol DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monica,
    I found your blog through Lindsey Mortimers and I have to say I love it! This card is beautiful, I too have this set and now I have an idea of what to do with it, thanks!
    Sian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Monica
    gorgeous card.....where is the video ....hugs sylviexx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx