Thursday, 25 August 2011

Birthday Passionette..

EDITED TO ADD!! THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SCHEDULED POST FOR THE 23 AUGUST but I messed it up before I left for my holiday, sorry !! I did have a lovely email from Vicky on the day saying she loved her card :)
Hello there today is Vicky’s Happy Birthday!! I will be very short with this post as this is a scheduled one and by the time you read it I will hopefully be enjoying the last day of a Summer break in sunny Greece. I will update you very soon but for now let's concentrate on the card I made for sweet Vicky!!
Vicky's favourite colour is Pink and the card I made her has plenty of that.
vicky
the combo I settled on is River Rock, Pretty In pink and Basic Gray. I have used the Big Shot big time on this card.
I have used the Fun Flowers bigz die and the little sizzlet called little leaves. I have also used the Medallion background and the Curly Cute stamp set for the sentiment. I topped a button with pearls for a lovely centrepiece for the flower and a few more lines of pearls were used as decorations.
vicky close
I have also used some Melon mambo dsp for the flowers to add a extra splash of colour. hope you liked your card Vicky enjoy your special day.
Thank you for visiting me see you very soon , hugs xx


Shop Stampin' Up!